Why should you have a roof maintenance service program in place?
Besides your employees, your roof and its functionality is one of the most important components of your facility’s operations. Protecting it against damage and deterioration is essential. Unfortunately, the roof can often be the most ignored section of the building when it comes to routine inspections and maintenance.
That’s where Houck’s Roof Maintenance Service Agreement comes in. Our program is designed to take the guesswork out of your roof’s maintenance and to set up structured, prescheduled inspections that will help prolong the life of your system.
Our experienced roof maintenance team will go through Houck’s 24-point roof inspection checklist, so you will have one less item on yours!
Houck’s Roof Maintenance Service Program Includes:
- Detection of maintenance problems before they get out of hand
- Routine inspections that will maintain the validity of your roof system’s warranty
- Priority for emergency calls
- Removal of debris from all accessible gutters, downspouts and roof drains
- Detailed summary and photos of any repairs not included in service agreement