Save Money with Sustainable Solar Energy
Solar energy is no longer a fad; companies all across Pennsylvania are realizing significant savings by switching to solar. At Houck, we have partnered with Solar Renewable Energy to help commercial, industrial, and non-profit clients enjoy clean, renewable energy with rooftop solar systems.
Solar is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States and is expected to be a key piece of the long-term future of energy production. It is a 100% clean, renewable source of electricity that produces no pollution and reduces the reliance on coal, natural gas, and oil for electricity production.
A primary reason for switching to solar is for reducing energy costs. The rooftops of most commercial & industrial facilities are virtually open, unused spaces. Why not use that real estate to save money on electricity bills? Property owners might expect to save up to 10-25% annually on their net cost of electricity by going solar.
In addition, there are significant tax rebates and deductions available for some solar installations. Thanks to local, state, and federal incentives –as well as an accelerated tax depreciation schedule –the installation cost of your system can be greatly reduced or even covered by the tax benefits.
Is Solar Right for Me?
Solar is a great choice if you have:
- 20,000+ square feet of rooftop space
- A roof that is less than 10 years old or is ready to be replaced.
Benefits of Working with Houck
- We are a leading commercial roofing contractor in Pennsylvania. We’ll make sure the installation is done properly without affecting your existing roof.
- Can be combined with roof installation – ensuring maximum life expectancy for your solar system.
- Partnered with Solar Renewable Energy (SRE) – a leading solar contractor – to finance and maintain systems for non-profit organizations.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact us to find out more, schedule an audit, or discuss your options for switching to solar.