A Guide to Epoxy Floor Coatings
For industrial and commercial buildings and spaces, no flooring material offers the wide range of benefits and durability as epoxy. When the craftspeople at Houck install an epoxy floor, we make sure it is aesthetically-pleasing and provides you years of reliability. To help you decide if an epoxy flooring system is the right choice for you, we have compiled a list of the benefits that epoxy flooring affords.
Choose Your Application
Not all epoxy floors are the same. The surface finish, appearance and durability can vary widely, depending on the quality of the epoxy used. The way we prep your concrete floor, and the methods we use to install your epoxy floor have a significant effect on the lifespan of your flooring system.
|Contact Us||Call Us|
What are the Advantages of an Epoxy Flooring System?
- Seamless finish: When we apply epoxy over the concrete substrate, you get a smooth, seamless surface that is ideal for and can withstand the constant traffic of dollies, forklifts, carts and other pieces of equipment on wheels and rollers.
- Attractive finish: If you want a clean and attractive appearance for your commercial or industrial space, an epoxy floor provides a homogeneous look and is available in a wide range of colors, textures and finishes.
- Low maintenance: Once installed, our epoxy floors require almost no maintenance. They are easy to clean and they maintain their durability even in high-traffic areas.
- Slip-resistance: An epoxy floor can greatly increase adherence for walking and motorized equipment. We have multiple types of epoxy specifically designed to increase friction and keep traffic areas slip-free.
- Chemical resistance: For environments where chemicals are present, chemically-resistant epoxy flooring not only resists chemical corrosion, but it also acts as a barrier, preventing chemicals and moisture from leaking through the concrete and into the ground.
Trust Our Experience
We can help you choose the type of quality epoxy flooring that best meets your needs for appearance, wear and value. Our technicians and installers will carefully prepare your floor and apply the epoxy, ensuring full coverage and a clean, durable finish.
You can learn more about our commercial flooring services by visiting our website or feel free to give us a call. We would be happy to discuss the benefits of a professionally installed epoxy flooring system for your factory, warehouse or other industrial or commercial space. Once we have determined which application would suit your particular facility and needs, we will provide you with a detailed quote and scope of work. At Houck, we are committed to safety, quality and performance, and look forward to serving you.
|Contact Us||Call Us|